Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home

i'm on my way home now. sitting in the airport in kigali, rwanda, where (go figure) they have free wireless internet access. i am so looking forward to arriving at home tomorrow evening...

the trip has gone well overall but i think my whole time here i've been anxious to leave. i'm thankful to have been kept busy and taken out of my normal context, for the simple reason that it's forced me to think about things other than the pregnancy. i haven't had countless hours to google things like "early pregnancy symptoms" or "risks of miscarriage" or "chances of causing miscarriage by accidentally eating soft cheese."

my prayer: that there would be a life growing inside me, that i would deliver a healthy baby just months from now. and my next prayer: whatever happens, i will know and believe that God is good and merciful.

1 comment:

OTRgirl said...

I'm really excited for you and Richard. May this time be filled with togetherness for each of you and for you with God.

Be safe.