Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Another Day

It is hard when you don't really know where you're going. It's hard not to get complacent with where you are. You might completely and utterly hate where you are, but it's the only place you know with certainty and everything else is just could be, probably not, unlikely, might happen, pray about it. I'm not the sort of person who likes to brainstorm or dream about lots of different scenarios. I like to determine the best or most likely scenario and go with it. I must have some sort of deficiency in my brain, or my heart.

I think the other problem is that I don't really know where I want to go. And when you don't know where you want to go, it sure as hell isn't fun to brainstorm about it. Makes me want to crawl up into a ball and disappear. Makes me think of the musical, Stop the World, I Want to Get Off. Seriously. Stop.

1 comment:

OTRgirl said...

One thing I appreciate about talking with you, or reading your blog posts is the insight it gives me into how Jrex might be thinking. He's been a bit impatient when I try to 'dreamstorm' and this helps me 'get it'.

I look forward to being able to give you a hug and a longer listen.